- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc aese The Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program of up to $10 million of its outstanding shares.
- The manner, timing and amount of any purchase will be based on its evaluation of market conditions, stock price and other factors.
- The company expects to complete the buyback program over the next 24 months and fund it with its working capital.
- Repurchases under the program will be conducted in open market transactions in compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b-18 and the federal securities laws.
- As of September 30, 2022, AESE had $89.2 million in cash and equivalents.
- Price Action: Shares of AESE are trading up 5.50% at $1.33 at last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.